woensdag 13 juli 2011

my tumblr

Hello everybody,

my name is Tess and this is my first day on this blog. I'm going to start a tumblr!
A tumblr is a blog where you can look for inspiration... There will be do it your selve posts and pictures of nails, make-up and fashion!
Sometimes I will post pictures of my own fashion and nails (I love doing my nails in nice ways!) and sometimes I will search on internet for nice inspiration.
So if you don't know what to do with your nails, if you don't know what to wear or you're having a bad hairday, just go to tess-tumblr.blogspot.com !
I also would like to have some reactions of you what you think of my posts and if you miss things... I also like to answer your questions!
And if you have inspiration pictures yourselve, you can send them to: tesstumblr@hotmail.com and maybe they will be posted on my blog!
I hope you will enjoy this blog!
Kisses Tess.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten